Sydney is by far my favourite city in the world. There's no better feeling then arriving in the place where there is so much to see, do and explore.
My Top Ten Favourite Things to do:
1. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge - The best experience ever! Heights aren't my favourite things but climbing Sydney Harbour Bridge was something I had wanted to do for a very long time. The morning of the climb, my nerves kicked in but as soon as I arrived and put on the jumpsuit, I couldn't wait! And boy was it worth it. The most amazing views from the top.
3. Head to The Rocks Markets - A charming little spot, away from the crazy busy city scene, with cute stalls selling a variety of products. From hand-made jewellery, gifts, original clothing to amazing food and drink, there's something for everyone. What's more, there's plenty of talented musicians busking all day long! - Like the amazing Mark Wilkinson (check him out, you won't be disappointed!).
4. A day of culture at The Art Gallery of NSW - Check out the fantastic art and exhibitions and get lost in the galleries all day long.
5. Spend NYE on the Harbour - There's no better way to spend New Years Eve in Sydney than being in the middle of the craziness in the Harbour. Watch the Harbour lights parade (or if you're lucky, be in the parade), see the 9pm fireworks and watch in amazement as Sydney rings in the new year in style! One not to be missed.
6. Relax at Darling Harbour - Perfect restaurants, bars and coffee shops, to fill your day with complete relaxation by the water and visit the Chinese Garden of friendship to experience the peaceful atmosphere like no other.
9. A ride on the Manly Ferry - This is a must! Experience the beautiful city of Sydney in a whole new way and the THE BEST photographs of the Opera House and Bridge together!
10. Animal fun at Taronga Zoo!